[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Configuring Destinations

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 25 12:08:21 EDT 2006

Ovidiu, I got the same error as Ensonik, though under different circumstances.  I had a JAR file with a EJB3 MDB and a few other classes.  One of the classes contained JMS client code. Once I removed the class with the client code, the class not found problem went away. If you are  interested, I could send you the jar file.

Wierd thing is, though, none of my classes dealt with javax.jms.Queue (all used Topic), but Queue was the one that could not be found.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973936#3973936

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973936