[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - JBoss Eclipse IDE 1.6 Stable has problems!

SpecialAgent do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 25 15:50:34 EDT 2006

Hi there,

I'm just trying to get started with jboss seam in Eclipse 3.2.

The wiki page (http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=UseJBossEclipseIDEToDoJBossSeamsBookingExample) needs an update...  because I got a lot of errors... I wasn't trying to figure out whats wrong, cos I am a newbie to Jboss and just tried the

Flash Movie (http://www.jboss.com/products/seam/EclipseCVS.html)...

so I did all things the movie said and I cannot create a new debug launch configuration JBoss 4.4.x. If I am clicking with the right mouse button on 4.4.x->New nothing happens... if I am double clicking on 4.4.x Eclipse sais that an error occured... i should look the log file... so which log file?

Im running Eclipse 3.2 with the JBoss Eclipse IDE 1.6 Stable... but it isnt stable....

Anybody can give me a hint what is wrong?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973993#3973993

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973993