[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: destroyd management portlet

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 25 18:10:18 EDT 2006

There are probably some SQL statements you could ship off to the database to get it back.  Oh, I had another thought - use a *-object.xml file to create a new page with the Management Portlet (instance name is ManagementPortletInstance), and use that one to add it back to the Admin page.

To see an example *-object.xml file, see my portalb-object.xml file at http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=89997.

Oh, and as far as redeploying, look at this ant script that I use to redeploy the portal:  http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=90647  It runs in 20 seconds, and giving JBoss 60 seconds to initalize, I have a new, refreshed,  portal in under 2 minutes.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974039#3974039

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974039