[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: ejb3 timers persistence

jagthedrummer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 25 18:56:19 EDT 2006

"werner.jaeger" wrote :
  | After succesfully starting the timer I shutdown the server. After restarting, the timer entriy is no longer in the database.

I'm trying to do the same thing.  I can see the entry in the db when the timer is created, but when I shut down JBoss and look in the db again, the entry for the timer is gone.  It looks like the table is getting wiped out when the server shuts down.

Is there a way to change this behavior?  So far I like everything about the Timer implementation except this, and it's a pretty big show stopper.  It's hard to depend on a timer service that can't even survive a server shut down.

Jeremy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974050#3974050

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974050