[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Using JBoss AOP with webstart

UlrichBoss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 26 04:03:38 EDT 2006

I am not using the jboss-aop.xml file, I am only using the aop annotations.

My jnlp file basically looks like this:

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <jnlp codebase="$$codebase">
  | 	<resources>
  | 		<j2se version="1.5+"/>
  | 		<jar href="abc.jar"/>
  | 		<property name="jboss.aop.class.path" value="."/>
  | 	</resources>
  | </jnlp>

The abc.jar contains my weaved classes. If I run the jar on the command line or run the code inside eclipse they both work (if the property jboss.aop.class.path is set). When setting jboss.aop.class.path as a property on the jnlp nothing seems to work.
If I could set jboss.aop.class.path programmatically with System.setProperty("jboss.aop.class.path", "???"); I would do it, is there any way I could do this ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974125#3974125

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974125