[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam + Portlets + JSF + Facelets problem: Exception in P

andyd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 26 10:41:11 EDT 2006

Ok, so usually no response would indicate either no-one knows,  I'm being an idiot or the question has been answered somewhere else.  If anyone has an answer (which is pretty well leaving myself open to being called an idiot, I know)  I'd be grateful for a pointer, as this is somewhat eluding me.  I guess this is still a seam subject as I graphics seem to work with other view technologies.  Should I just be able to use an img tag?  Maybe I have a config problem?

Andy.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974235#3974235

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974235