[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Embedded EJB3 and .scanClasspath()

dhartford do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 26 12:14:22 EDT 2006

I'm trying to use embedded EJB3 in an Eclipse RCP plugin.  If this is not the correct forum, please direct me to the correct forum instead of ignoring this thread.

I'm having some challenges related to loading my actual EJB3 classes.  The default/non-Eclipse fashion involves using  EJB3StandaloneBootstrap.scanClasspath() which I understand uses the 'java.class.path' system property.  This is not valid for something like Eclipse RCP where seperate classloaders are involved.

How do you specify to deploy your EJB3 classes without scanClasspath()?  I have already looked at http://docs.jboss.org/ejb3/embedded/embedded.html and tried all the advanced-deployment tutorials, but they only detail persistence.xml deployments and have no examples related to EJB3 class deployments that may or may not be in the classpath/classloader.

Can someone please assist?

Thanks,
-D

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974276#3974276