[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam remoting -- any plans for FacesContext support?

andrew.rw.robinson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 26 13:32:28 EDT 2006

I just tried a little demo of using seam remoting in my JSF app using Seam, and found that I can't use it for my needs. We have a lot of code that uses the FacesContext and its internal classes for our beans & methods. It looks like Seam doesn't create a FacesContext inside of the remoting servlet.

Is there any plans to use the JSF factories from within the Seam remoting servlet to reconstruct the faces context so that code that is used to running inside of the faces servlet will still be able to execute from within remoting as well?

Thanks,
Andrew

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974293#3974293

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974293