[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Can't get access right from Java Client

jmcollin92 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 26 15:40:52 EDT 2006

Thank's for your answer. Your help is precious.
But I ask me some other questions.

anonymous wrote : If you need to perform client-side authentication of users you would need to configure another login module in addition to the ClientLoginModule .
I was first using LoginInitialContextFactory. Does this module perform client-side authentication ?
If not, can you send me a piece of code that does perform client-side authentication ?

anonymous wrote :
  | So if you are using isCallerInRole in your EJB, you will require a *authenticated* user, in which case you will require a additional login module which will do the authentication(as mentioned in the quote above)

You mean that all code found on the internet does not authenticate ? I can'et believe thsi because all are talking about login and password.
Are you sure I need another module client side ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974330#3974330

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974330