[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Apps running slower when deploy in Jboss AS compared to

jbchurn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 27 02:10:58 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have found out it is because I have "show_sql" set to true in my hibernate.cfg.xml file. After I set it to false, my application run faster.
<property name="show_sql">true</property>

Just that I don't understand, I also have "show_sql" set to true when deploy to Apache Tomcat, and the performance is still fast.

Not sure why when deploy to Jboss AS, it seems like I have to disable the show_sql in order to boost up the performance.

Any comment will be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974409#3974409

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974409