[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Adding Properties to MessageContext in HandlerChain and gett

summer.hill do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 27 02:44:27 EDT 2006

I am trying to find a way to add properties to the MessageContext object passed to the HandleRequest method of a @HandlerChain based handler class.

I want to set some data into the MessageContext such that it is available from the InvocationContext object's getContextData() method that is passed to an EJB3 @Interceptor intercept method. This data will be used for a set of custom authorisation routines.

While I can add the properties to the MessageContext object, the InvocationContext .getContextData() method returns an empty map, so it's not working how I wanted.

Does anyone know how I can achieve adding properties to the MessageContext (or any other mechanism) such that I can access the properties later in the EJB method?

Cheers

James

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974417#3974417

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974417