[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JDK compatibility + migration JBPM 2 -> JBPM 3

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 27 04:17:19 EDT 2006

This is the right forum with regard to jbpm, so no worries.

I'm not sure about 3.0, but 3.1 needs jdk1.4 afaik, Recompiling might be an option, but not sure about the dependent libraries.

WL7? Migrating to 8.1 is easy, at least migrating from 6.0 to 8.1 was not to difficult in outr situation.

btw, http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.3/index.jsp, jdk 1.6 is almost there.

jbpm2.0 for sure does NOT need 1.4, but if you start using jbpm, we strongly advice not to start with 2.0

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974437#3974437

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974437