[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: RC9 - LEFT JOIN FETCH queries that worked with RC8 are n

icecuber do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 27 04:17:31 EDT 2006

"epbernard" wrote : zerbit, I find it hard to believe, but if you can create a runnable test case reproducing the "different params same value" issue, then add it to JIRA.

In my case Murphy's law hit again.... first of all

with distinct keyword it works as expected...

i call getSingleResult() and i got a correct single object with association... the "different params same value" issue was a coincidence: these records has multiple associations while other has a single associated value :(

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974438#3974438

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974438