[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Deployment dependencies...

jactor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 27 05:15:45 EDT 2006

I am having trouble deploying a session bean and three entity beans.
I use jboss-4.0.4.GA.

This is part of another issue (http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=91339) which troubles me. I get this is my log:
anonymous wrote : --- MBeans waiting for other MBeans ---
  | ObjectName: jboss.j2ee:jar=concept.jar,name=EntityServiceBean,service=EJB3
  |   State: NOTYETINSTALLED
  |   I Depend On:
  |     persistence.units:unitName=proof
  |
  | --- MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM ---
  | ObjectName: persistence.units:unitName=proof
  |   State: NOTYETINSTALLED
  |   Depends On Me:
  |     jboss.j2ee:jar=concept.jar,name=EntityServiceBean,service=EJB3

This is the persistence.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <persistence>
  |   <persistence-unit name="proof">
  |     <jta-data-source>java:/DefaultDS</jta-data-source>
  |     <properties>
  |       <property name="hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto" value="create-drop" />
  |     </properties>
  |   </persistence-unit>
  | </persistence>

This is the declaration of the entity manager in my session bean:
    @PersistenceContext(unitName = "proof")
  |     protected EntityManager manager = null;

What might be causing that the persistence unit is not getting deployed?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974475#3974475

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974475