[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Deployment dependencies...

jactor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 27 06:07:55 EDT 2006

I thought I found the solution...

I am one step closer, but now this is the case:anonymous wrote : --- MBeans waiting for other MBeans ---
  | ObjectName: jboss.j2ee:service=EJB3,module=concept.jar
  |   State: FAILED
  |   Reason: java.lang.RuntimeException: Field protected javax.persistence.EntityManager concept.service.EntityServiceBean.manager @PersistenceUnit in error: EMPTY STRING unitName but there is no deployments in scope
  |
  | ObjectName: jboss.j2ee:module=concept.jar,uid=4684622,service=EJB3
  |   State: FAILED
  |   Reason: java.lang.RuntimeException: Field protected javax.persistence.EntityManager concept.service.EntityServiceBean.manager @PersistenceUnit in error: EMPTY STRING unitName but there is no deployments in scope
  |
  | --- MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM ---
  | ObjectName: jboss.j2ee:module=concept.jar,uid=4684622,service=EJB3
  |   State: FAILED
  |   Reason: java.lang.RuntimeException: Field protected javax.persistence.EntityManager concept.service.EntityServiceBean.manager @PersistenceUnit in error: EMPTY STRING unitName but there is no deployments in scope
  |
  | ObjectName: jboss.j2ee:service=EJB3,module=concept.jar
  |   State: FAILED
  |   Reason: java.lang.RuntimeException: Field protected javax.persistence.EntityManager concept.service.EntityServiceBean.manager @PersistenceUnit in error: EMPTY STRING unitName but there is no deployments in scope

I am creating a jar including all the beans except the MBean. I am creating a sar including the MBean and the jar created earlier. Both of these files are copied into the deploy folder and this error message is logged... Since the name of the jar was concept, I renamed the name of the persistence unit to be concept, but this did not help. My code now:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974485#3974485

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974485