[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Deployment issues...

jactor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 27 08:23:33 EDT 2006

I have used the installer (patch 1) to setup a configuration of JBoss which use 'all' and 'ejb3'. That is to say that I first setup jboss with the 'all' configuration and then setup jboss with the 'ejb3' confiiguration. I use the same configuration name for both setups.

I hope this is the correct procedure, but I am not sure if this is what is meant at the download page:
anonymous wrote : If you want to use EJB3 or Seam, you MUST download the xxxx-installer.jar installer file. You need to run the installer by double clicking on it or executing java -jar xxxx-installer.jar. Choose the ejb3 or ejb3-clustering profile when asked. JDK 5.0 is required.

The problem is: When I copy a jar-file to the deploy folder, nothing happens. I am waiting for its deployment, but nada... If this procedure of setting up a server with all services which use ejb 3 is not correct, please explain me the righ procedure...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974514#3974514

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974514