[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Running a "normal" Java-Application on JBoss

M_vdB do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 27 11:00:05 EDT 2006

Hello there,

I have already googled for an answer to my questions but didn't find anything useful by now.

The main-thing is, that I have a 'normal' Java-application (created with JDK5) which does some batch-work. This application currently uses its own Hibernate3 for its persistence-management.

Now a colleague want's me to run this application on our JBoss4-Server. The big question for me is how to convert the J2SE-app to an JBoss-compatible application without having to rewrite it completely.

In the end the application should be controlled via an webinterface and a scheduler (e.g. Quartz), so the different tasks can be assigned.

Thank you in advance,
Michael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974568#3974568

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974568