[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - how to get sub fqn list by specifying the parent fqn?

sting_hz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 27 11:30:59 EDT 2006

Hi there,

I'm wondering how to get sub fqn list by specifying the parent fqn?

For the following code.

PojoCache cache = BaseCacheManager.getCache();

cache.putObject(new Fqn("a"),null);
cache.putObject(new Fqn("a/b"),null);
cache.putObject(new Fqn("a/c"),null);

Set set1 =  cache.getChildrenNames("/");
log.debug("set1:" + set1);
the above debug can print all the three fqn names :
[a, a/b, a/c]

But when I tried to get the sub Fqns under '/a', like this:
Set set2 =  cache.getChildrenNames(new Fqn("a"));
log.debug("set2:" + set2);

set2 is only an empty set.  only "[]" is printed.

Any one know this issue, please give me a hand, thanks!

Steven Si

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974584#3974584

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974584