[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - how to deploy non jar file

helenali do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 27 15:48:39 EDT 2006

I need to deploy a sar file.  Inside that sar file, I have a jar file and couple of non-jar files.  After the deployment, I need to have those non-jar files in the same directory as the jar file does.  The problem is that after the deployment, jboss extracts the jar file out of sar, and put it into a *.sar_contents directory.  But the non-jar files are still inside the sar.  Is there a way to get the non-jar files into the same directory as jar file does after deployment?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974664#3974664

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974664