[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Custom lib folder - how to..

zambak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 27 15:57:26 EDT 2006

Hi

I have multiple web applications runing on JBoss.
All of them use 75% of the same JARs in WEB-INF/lib folder.

I would like to know if it is possible to create a separate folder and put all shared JARs in it. I don't wan't to put them into server/default/lib so I can keep tabs on what is necessary for the apps.

+ So if I have C:\jboss and C:\mylibs can I and how do I "tell" the Jboss to load all the JARs under C:\mylibs....
+ Is there any reason why this approach should be considered bad?

Thanks in advance

Z...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974670#3974670

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974670