[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - IPC Portlet calling itself?

trupoet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 27 16:07:46 EDT 2006

Can a portlet call itself if it is its own listener using IPC?

I have a portlet that will pull out a content file from Alfresco but if that file has links, I want those links to send a request back to the portlet, in a sense refreshing it to display the new file being linked.

Is this possible? If so, would I just treat windowB as the same node as windowA and it automatically work? Or is there some other setup I need to do?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974674#3974674

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974674