[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: AJAX4JSF: Problems with validation.

tenniscp25 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 27 17:47:37 EDT 2006

Wow, bfo81, that was great! Thanks for sharing.

Personally I don't think seam (with facelets running on jboss) would work well with ajax4jsf because of the classloading problem. To use a4j, I removed some jars from my app and put them in jsf-libs. I later wanted to use jenia4faces and then messed up with even more jars.

... I'm thinking about not using ajax4jsf (until I get a better solution) as I don't want to put everything inside jsf-libs.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974692#3974692

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974692