[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/serial/io/Marshall

forumer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 27 20:47:19 EDT 2006

On JBoss4.0.4-CR2

I am invoking a Local interface method of a Bean which returns an object and I get the error. I'd appreciate any help in resolving this matter.

Thanks

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/serial/io/MarshalledObjectForLocalCalls

I can't seem to find this class in any of the jars!

The method called is:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974716#3974716

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974716