[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Problems about Injecting Services in the portlet context

wendy8 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 27 22:58:38 EDT 2006

Hi all,

   I read the Jportal 2.4.0 refereence guide and know in the jboss-portlet.xml ,we can Inject Services in the portlet context. so I do the same thing like the reference .But I do it in Portal 2.2.0, I don't think there is any diference.

   <portlet-app>

      <service-name>UserModule</service-name>
      <service-class>org.jboss.portal.identity.UserModule</service-class>
      <service-ref>:service=Module,type=User</service-ref>

</portlet-app>

then in my portlet i Write:

  UserModule userModule = (UserModule) getPortletContext().getAttribute("UserModule");
String userId = request.getParameters().getParameter("userid");
User user = userModule.findUserById(userId);

but when I test, firstly, I login then I found userModule is null , and also user is null. so anyone can help me solve this problem? I want get the user object in the context. Thanks. !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974742#3974742

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974742