[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Tool for generating entities and mappings?

nomike do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 28 05:19:08 EDT 2006

Hi!

I have a very complex Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere (not Adaptive Server Enterprise!) Database with lot's of tables, foreign-keys etc.

Is there a tool which generates my Entities out of the DB?

Also I need the XML-Files needed for mapping the entites to the db.

I never saw a Documentation on how to create this XML files, how to tell JBoss to use them and how to tell JBoss which Database-Server, JDBC-Driver, etc. to use...

Thx for any suggestions and help!

nomike aka Michael Postmann

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974803#3974803

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974803