[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - UserModule: hibernate problem

heritier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 28 06:20:57 EDT 2006

Hi,

I would like to use UserModule into a portlet that allow administrator to create new user.

In my portlet I have tested this:
UserModule userModule = (UserModule)getPortletContext().getAttribute("UserModule");
User user = userModule.createUser('toto','toto','toto at test.com');

In descriptor jboss-portlet I have put:

  | <portlet>
  |    <portlet-name>UserAdminPortlet</portlet-name>
  |    <transaction>
  |       <trans-attribute>Required</trans-attribute>
  |    <transaction>
  | <portlet>
  | <service>
  |       <service-name>UserModule</service-name>
  |       <service-class>org.jboss.portal.identity.UserModule</service-class>
  |       <service-ref>:service=Module,type=User</service-ref>
  |  </service>

I have this error:
ERROR [UserModuleImpl] Cannot create user toto
org.hibernate.HibernateException: Unable to locate current JTA transaction

Can somebody tell me if I miss something or if I do something wrong?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974822#3974822

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974822