[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Using Jboss Seam & Hibernate, persistence exception

lara do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 28 07:13:13 EDT 2006

I have a list of groups and next to each row, there is a link named edit. When I click on edit, I go to a page where the information of the selected group are filled, and in that page there is a button update. If I modify the information of the group then click on update, the selected group is updated perfectly and with no errors but if I don't update the information and click on update, the next time I click on the edit link of that group in the listing page, I got an exception on the Jboss server which is the following:

Caused by: javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: javax.persistence.OptimisticLockException: org.hibernate.StaleObjectStateException: Row was updated or deleted by another transaction

Caused by: org.hibernate.StaleObjectStateException: Row was updated or deleted by another transaction (or unsaved-value mapping was incorrect)

Please guys, I need your help because I am stuck! How can I solve this knowing that no other transaction is taking place at the same time?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974835#3974835

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974835