[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: MDB and connection to a remote queue with transaction

hoigh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 28 09:05:41 EDT 2006

Yes, sender, session, and connection are closed after the send call.

Here are the XML fragments for transaction handling in my ejb-jar.xml:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974868#3974868

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974868