[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EJB3-embed jars in Maven repo?

jc7442 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 28 14:10:50 EDT 2006

If you need hibernate, you just need to add a dependency to:

  | <groupId>org.hibernate</groupId>
  | <artifactId>hibernate</artifactId>
  | <version>3.2.0.cr4</version>

Have a look to http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/hibernate/hibernate/3.2.0.cr4/

You don't care about librairies you are not using. If you are using a librairy in your source code, just add it in your dependies. If there is a conflict with the same librairies used with different version you will see an error on report.

In my opinion, deploying a thirdpartytools-all.jar is the best solution to hide issues and to loose of of the great benefits of maven, the dependency management.

I perform some tests using the embedded EJB3, there is really a lot of great features in it, but the way it is deployed (3 jars) is a real issue. I use other librairies that have dependy with apache jars. Consequently I'm not able to check that I have no conflict in my classpath ...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974982#3974982

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974982