[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EJB3-embed jars in Maven repo?

mazz@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 28 14:35:47 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : If you need hibernate, you just need to add a dependency to...
  | Have a look to http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/hibernate/hibernate/3.2.0.cr4/

If you look at the hibernate-all.jar that ships with embedded EJB3 - it is not that jar you see in that URL.  hibernate-all.jar also contains the javax.persistence API as well.

If we are to do what Ryan suggests, I think there needs to be a piece of documentation that lists all the dependencies that the EJB3 embedded project needs.  Because right now, there is no easy way to know that I can see.  As mentioned before, thirdparty-all.jar contains a boatload of stuff and it has the potential of conflicting with others if they are using the same products as in thirdparty-all but are of a non-compatible version.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974986#3974986

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974986