[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: JBoss-Spring with Spring 2.0-rc1 NoClassDefFoundError

rkapil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 28 16:05:18 EDT 2006

"seko" wrote : Hi,

  | I've tried to setup JBoss-Spring Integration version 4, jboss-spring-jdk5.deployer with JBoss4.0.4GA, and have found that it uses Spring 2.0-m3 jars.
  | So I've deleted those jars and put the all-in-one spring.jar in place, from version 2.0-rc1 of the Spring framework.
  |
  | Then when I've tried deploying the example app. (JBoss-Spring.ear), JBoss threw a "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/beans/factory/xml/DefaultXmlBeanDefinitionParser" exception.
  |
  | I've checked the contents of the new spring.jar, and it seems that DefaultXmlBeanDefinitionParser was removed indeed.
  |
  | Is there a way to configure the Integration to work with the latest release of the Spring Framework?
  |
  | Thanks & Regards,
  | David
Downloaded the fixed example, but I still receive this error.

FYI: This class doesn't exist in the latest release candidate for Spring 2:

http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/2.0.x/api/index.html

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975023#3975023

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975023