[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - JNDI for configuration parameters

paul_johnstone@acm.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 28 18:58:41 EDT 2006

I have a fairly prosaic problem.  I have a web application that travels across multiple machine environments as it proceeds to production deployment with several different configuration details that need to be bound to the application - local paths, database details, mail parameters, etc.

I'm a bit novice at JBoss but could anyone hazard whether JNDI is the right solution and if not, what else would be recommended.  I just can't bring myself to use System properties again with all these high complexity tools at hand!

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975041#3975041

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975041