[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JDK compatibility + migration JBPM 2 -> JBPM 3

lampli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 28 21:56:36 EDT 2006

hi,
 That's really a problem.I believe you are right that the jbpm2.0 can be work with jdk1.3, but i want to say that  i  got the information from the jpbm2.0 doc,the chapter "Getting started" had refer as below:

  | Getting Started
  | This page describes the fastest way to get jbpm up and running on your system, including the demo webapplication.
  | Required software
  | jBpm 2.0 is tested on a Windows XP machine with following software packages installed :
  |
  |     * 'J2SE SDK v 1.4.2_03', downloaded from http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/download.html
  |     * 'Apache Ant version 1.6.1', downloaded from http://ant.apache.org/bindownload.cgi
  |     * Optionally, you can deploy jbpm on the JBoss j2ee server. 'JBoss 3.2.5', download from http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/jboss/jboss-3.2.5.zip?download, unzip and set the JBOSS_HOME environment variable

regards,
lamp

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975057#3975057

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975057