[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - NullpointerException on getDelegate() on injected EntityMana

mugwump do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 29 07:57:28 EDT 2006

ok, the reason for this has to with the lifecycle of the bean: When I call the em.getDelegate() in a normal business-method, the call returns an org.hibernate.ejb.EntityManagerImpl at fb765a as expected.

So there seems to be no possibility to get hold of the underlying implementation in a @PostConstruct-Method...

Anyway, what I'm really trying to access is the EntityManagerFactory - does anyone have an idea how to get a hold on the Factory that produced the entityManager?!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975117#3975117

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975117