[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - VM arguments ( -Dneed.this.file = config.ini)

nicoliniyo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 29 08:39:38 EDT 2006

I'm taking and old app to Jboss, and I'm new to it, so, how do I set up the old -Dneed.this.file = config.ini file into Jboss?

my old app uses conf.ini file to load some parms from it, I've configured the build.xml to copy config.ini to the root of the app on the Jboss

http://localhost:8080/myOldApp/ (root)
http://localhost:8080/myOldApp/config.ini (file available)

EJB 3.0
JBoss 4.0.4.GA

when I use the JAVA_OPT the file not found exception is thrown, what or where the file must be? is it the rigth file? keep on using JAVA_OPT?
Thanks.
JBossBegginerNumber99xE99

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975140#3975140

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975140