[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Dimitri may need to look at this?

ibivibiv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 29 18:27:58 EDT 2006

I also had the same issue so I put some trace in the 4.0.4 version of AttributePersistenceService to tell me the state of the service when the example deploys.  It's a 6.  I even did the evil trick of wrapping the sar in an ear because you mentioned that hot deploying the service worked for you.  I was thinking that maybe there is a race condition somewhere.  No luck.  Still 6 (which is "created" state).  If you go back in after the deployment of the example service fails, then you see that it is now at 3 for started.  I think Dimitri owns this code.  Maybe we could get him in on this to have a look at the 6 issue?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975227#3975227

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975227