[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JAAS login module - client jar incompatibility w/ jbosssx-cl

susan.c.weber do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 30 00:24:27 EDT 2006

I had no trouble patching my JBossAS to use Messaging today, and it's looking promising to resolve our performance issues with large queues.

However, I seem to be a bit stuck getting Messaging to play nice with the JAAS security scheme for my client. In the client build, when I replace jbossall-client.jar with jboss-messaging-client.jar, I get a ClassNotFoundException on org.jboss.security.ClientLoginModule.  When I add jbosssx-client.jar to the client's classpath, I trigger the

org.jboss.proxy.ClientContainer (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)

 error message that I gather means there's a client library classloader incompatibility between the two client jars.

Any chance of you making available a version of jbosssx-client.jar that works with Messaging?  Or is there some workaround for this problem you could point me to?

many thanks
susan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975268#3975268

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975268