[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Jboss deployement

sp2797 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 30 03:45:45 EDT 2006

Hello!

I am having red hat ES installed on PC with config details as-
MB- Foxcoon ,  RAM -1GB  transcend , processor- 3GHz Intel processor

I have installed JBoss-3.2.5 on it.
With  this config I don't have any problem as a normal user. But as soon as I started Jboss and application gets deployed ...my pc is getting slow
down .....I am not able to just open another terminal window...nor able to
open firefox......Can anyone help me about this ?

---sp2797

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975272#3975272

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975272