[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - jboss server can´t start

oscar_linares do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 30 17:44:30 EDT 2006

I have installed Eclipse 3.1 and Jboss 4.0.4.GA.
When I start the server using Run.bat -c default, it starts ok, but when I am trying to start it through Eclipse the following error appears:
   java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: de Exception in thread "main"
I looked up the configuration of the server and I execute the following instrution at system prompt:
   java -Dprogram.name=run.bat -Djava.endorsed.dirs=C:/Archivos de programa/jboss-4.0.4.GA/bin/../lib/endorsed -Xms128m -Xmx512m

The same error appears, so I think the problem is on the arguments.
So, what are the  right arguments to start the server.
Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975300#3975300

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975300