[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: URL linking one cms html page to another cmls html page

paulsam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 30 18:57:42 EDT 2006

Roy wrote:

"Make sure the file you created exists for the locale your browser it set to."

Not sure what that means.  The file has been uploaded into the CMS system.

He also wrote:

"... there is a known limitation with the cmsportlet, that it ONLY renders in the default page. So if you have this portlet on another Portal Page, and click a link, it will bounce you back to the default portal page. "

Well, I DO get the intial page in this instance rendering on a different page (I've actually created 3 separate instances of the CMS portlet, and each is on a different page.)

Anyway, I changed the DrugDept page to be the default page for the Portal, and the link from index.html to clientlist.html still doesn't work.

- P.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975306#3975306

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975306