[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - How do I logout on a JSR 181 endpoint?

sappenin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 30 23:00:15 EDT 2006

I have a JSR 181 EJB/Web Service endpoint that is secured using the BASIC auth method.  Everything works fine, and when I try to access the wsdl in a browser (for example), I get a login popup, and I can authenticate just fine.

However, I want to be able to "logout" and access the web-service as a different user, without closing the browser to reset the session.

Is there a good way to do this?  In a typical servlet, one can simply invalidate the session, but I don't see a way to do this from a web-service function inside of an EJB (e.g., logout() function).

Thanks!

David

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975313#3975313

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975313