[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - EntityHome request parameter

seammm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 1 19:56:20 EDT 2007

Hi- I am having trouble receiving a different request parameter other than what is generated by seam-gen..

I have the following code in the XXXHome.. eventId comes in just fine but the parentId is null..

    @RequestParameter
    Long eventId = null;

    @RequestParameter
    Long parentId;

Here is the XXXlist. xhtml fragment that calls that code..

        <h:column>
            <f:facet name="header">Title</f:facet>
            <s:link id="event" value="#{event.title}" view="/event.xhtml">
                <f:param name="eventId" value="#{event.id}"/>
            </s:link>
        </h:column>
        <h:column>
            <f:facet name="header"></f:facet>
            <s:link id="event" value="Add Sub Event" view="/event.xhtml">
                <f:param name="parentId" value="#{event.id}"/>
            </s:link>
        </h:column>

Above, first link works and eventId param is passed but the parentId param is not passed..

So the question is how can I pass the event.id as a request parameter with a different name into XXXHome?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033563#4033563

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033563