[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Able to run webapp. even if it is undeployed

jignesh_it009 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 2 03:48:00 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have developed a web application and have installed jboss 4.0.4 GA on my m/c. I am successfully able to deploy and run my web application on default server instance. But if I undeploy it, still I am able to run it. Also If I do some changes in jsp/servlet files, rebuild .war and redeploy it on server, sometimes change appears but sometimes it doesn't. I guess the web application is being cached. Please help me how to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jignesh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033590#4033590