[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Corba

ollka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 2 07:53:48 EDT 2007

As i understand, my exception is a result of "double" binding to the same name. I don't know, why it happens, but it occurs only when i redeploy my ejbs.

If i restart whole server, i have another exception:
java.lang.ClassCastException
	at com.sun.corba.se.impl.javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow(PortableRemoteObject.java:229)
	at javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow(PortableRemoteObject.java:137)
	at org.jboss.ejb3.iiop.IORFactory.createProxy(IORFactory.java:154)
	... 136 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: Object is not of remote type javax.ejb.EJBObject
	at com.sun.corba.se.impl.javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow(PortableRemoteObject.java:221)
	... 138 more

If i use EJBObject - i have ejb2, isn't so?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033663#4033663

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033663