[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - CRUD framework documentation

mikeeprice do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 2 10:03:06 EDT 2007

Where would I find complete documentation for all the XML associated with the CRUD stuff. I am thinking particularly of things in the components.xml file like entity-home. I have found examples of some of it in the Seam reference manual and in the Seam book but neither of these appear to be a complete description of all the associated xml. For example can I specifiy declaratively a different navigation outcome other than "persist" for the persist operation or would I have to go the extension route to do this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033698#4033698

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033698