[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Long Running scheduler job cause other jobs to freeze runnin

saschwen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 2 12:22:25 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm using org.jboss.varia.scheduler.Scheduler to schedule some jobs for maintenance purposes.  I have on job the runs once an hour and take about 10 minutes to run.  I also have jobs that run once a minute for file processing routines.  I've noticed that whenever my hourly job runs, it causes all other jobs to freeze from running.  Can anyone help explain or fix this problem?

I'm using Jboss 4.0.3SP1 on jdk 1.5.0_09.

I've found this issue http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-2144 but it doesn't seem to be the same problem.

Thank you,

Steve.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033751#4033751