[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: CRUD framework documentation

mikeeprice do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 2 13:35:21 EDT 2007

I have a person bean/table and I also wanted to create another bean/table for certain zip codes that would be allowed.

  <fwk:entity-home name="personDao"
                   entity-class="Person"
                   entity-manager="#{em}"/>

  <fwk:entity-home name="zipCodeDao"
                   entity-class="ZipCode"
                   entity-manager="#{em}"/>

The navigation result from both of these is "persisted" but I want to go to
a different result page for zipCode than for Person. I thought it would be nice if I could specifiy the result with something like
persisted-result="personPersisted" for person and something else for zipCode. The same thing would nice for updated and removed. But I guess at some point there is practical limit to this sort of thing.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033776#4033776

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033776