[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - XJC error: PhotoMessage.xsd ' 'is not a part of this compil

grego122 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 2 16:49:03 EDT 2007

I'm getting a 'nota part of this compilation' error using JBossWS 1.2 and Jaxb2.0 environment libraries.  This works fine if I use the jaxb-ri-20070125 libraries.   If I compile w/o a bindings file, it works and I'm thinking I'm having a problem with my schemaLocation in the bindings file.  Here's a simplified view of my bindings file.  I'd be grateful for any suggestions.  Do you know if I could just ust the jaxb-ri-20070125 libaries with JBossWS 1.2?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<jaxb:bindings jaxb:version="2.0" xmlns:jaxb="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxb" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
	<jaxb:bindings schemaLocation="schemas/Photo/PhotoMessage.xsd" node="/xs:schema">
		<jaxb:schemaBindings>
			<jaxb:package name="com.wsc.photo.ComplexTypes.photoMessage"/>
		</jaxb:schemaBindings>
	</jaxb:bindings>
</jaxb:bindings>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033825#4033825