[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Bug in explicit conversation id management in SEAM 1.2.1

raffaele.camanzo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 2 18:54:40 EDT 2007

Errata corrige (I tried a modification and left the page definition without conversation="")

the pages.xml is a little bit different:

  |     <page view-id="/myaction.xhtml" conversation="convOne">
  | 		<navigation from-action="#{myaction.begin}">
  | 			<begin-conversation/>
  | 			<redirect />
  | 		</navigation>
  |     </page>

also the effect is different:
 - the first ok
 - the second time it does not render the page (comes back to the main.xhtml)
 - the third ok

in the even calls Seam intercepts (through the RootInterceptor) the parameter-value EL expression, evaluates it and creates the correct (with the correct conversation id) url to redirect to but neither redirects to the myaction page nor with that conversation id.

Regards,
Raffaele Camanzo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033860#4033860

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033860