[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: GPD 3.0.9 Freezes Upon Opening Sample Process

alllle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 00:48:13 EDT 2007

"koen.aers at jboss.com" wrote : Guys,

  | Did you use a *fresh* eclipse installation with the 3.0.13 plugin installed?
  | Don't try to 'upgrade' as there is probably trash in your installation/workspace that produces the problem.
  |
  | Regards,
  | Koen

Mine is not an upgrade of GPD. I manually removed all GPD related packages from the plugin dir before expanding the new version. However, I do uses many other plugins.  I will try an *clean* install after rushing my deadline and will post the result here.

Meanwhile, however, I do think this requirement is not very valid. It assumes that we should not use other plugins but GPD. While in reality, as enterprise developers, we will be using many plugins together to get the job done.

Frankly, if GPD and another plugin conflicts and results in the problem, it may or may not caused by GPD. The reason I, and other people, post it here is because the behavior is associated with saving a GPD design file, and my thread dump shows that the main thread is using 100% CPU while executing GPD classes during the freeze.

I hope my thread dump can shed light on the cause of the problem, and will try to help as much as possible. It's a great product and I wish it becomes better and better.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033884#4033884

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033884